Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Biden's new gun registration and tax

7K views 64 replies 37 participants last post by  Oletimer 
#1 ·

EVEN if you choose to be a sheep and register your guns and pay the $200 per-gun tax, it will be but a year to two until a government agent shows up at your door demanding you hand that firearm over to the federal government. If you register or pay a tax on your gun, you have just handed over your country to communism - if not in that moment then in the next short moments to come.

#50 ·
Well said Washington1331 !!

IMHO the USA is the last truly free piece of ground on this planet. Freedoms last stand will take place here...very soon it seems...and it has come down to people like us to preserve freedom through any means necessary. We owe it to the rest of the world...they who look to our lifestyle as inspiration of what they can become in their own countries. If we fail...

#55 ·
Yep, I am an elitist, liberal, East coast yellow dog democrat. Yes, I agree Trump did not get credit for many of the things he acomplished. I remember he said he would build a big, beautiful wall and Mexico would pay for it. He said if he was elected, he would be so busy he would not have time for golf. He was so proud of his wonderful friendship with the Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea's favorite son. And today he presented General Flynn a total pardon for lying about what he said to Russian agents before Trump became president. Best wishes to all of you traveling to get together with your extended family this holiday. We all know Covid19 is a hoax.

#65 ·
Connecticut officials admitted they had no idea how many weapons or magizines were in the state to begin with, and knowing the exact number of compliance is impossible. Connecticut officials believe it to be 4%. Many believe that number is optimistic, as officials have no idea how many people in the state actually have the weapons or magazines.

New York had no better luck. Like other states, they have no idea how many weapons or magazines are actually in the state, and can only guess at compliance.

California, believe it or not, has no better compliance than any other state, at least as far as anyone can tell without having having any idea who has what or where, like any other state.

Can't remember which state, but while I was browsing through these articles I read where one state had no record of recieveing even ONE magazine after a magazine ban.
Can't remeber where I read that it was less than 1% as it was several years ago, could have been the first few months of the ban, or possibly Colorado...? Thing is, it's all a guess, cause nobody has any idea how many guns there are or who has them...in any state. I'm not even sure how many I have...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.