Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

EVEN if you choose to be a sheep and register your guns and pay the $200 per-gun tax, it will be but a year to two until a government agent shows up at your door demanding you hand that firearm over to the federal government. If you register or pay a tax on your gun, you have just handed over your country to communism - if not in that moment then in the next short moments to come.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not totally sold on biden "winning " the election., and For the record I have no guns..........

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I lost all my guns in a recent fire..... bummer.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
I just read were they think Trump will come up with 80,000,000 votes 410 electoral.

·
Registered
460 Posts

EVEN if you choose to be a sheep and register your guns and pay the $200 per-gun tax, it will be but a year to two until a government agent shows up at your door demanding you hand that firearm over to the federal government. If you register or pay a tax on your gun, you have just handed over your country to communism - if not in that moment then in the next short moments to come.
This is probably going to bring urban warfare What this country needs is an American spring. Just like the Arab spring. People need to stand up and say enough is enough. And send all these Liberals out of the country. What I saw during the riots was fear in the Government / LE. I wasn't there personally, but what the media was showing was fear in the eyes of Government. Because they know they can't control the populace. They're afraid. How you control is by taking away the means to defend yourself from tyranny. The problem I see in America is 100 sheep will bow down to 1 wolf. Why, because they won't stand up and fight. They, the Gov., know they can't ban guns outright. So they make it hard by passing ridiculous laws to make it expensive for you to want one. One way to stand up is to contact your legislators and voice your disgust at such draconian laws. Another is to join an organization that will fight for your gun rights. Because, in America firearm ownership is a RIGHT. Not a PRIVELAGE. Legislators that won't defend your rights need to be voted out in two to four years from now. I can go on ranting but I guess I better shut up as I'm getting all riled up here.

·
Super Moderator
26,628 Posts
First, I don't believe Biden and his camel face pet will be prez and vice prez.

Second, if somehow they managed to get away with stealing the election and impose such a notion, I highly suspect they'll witness relative zero compliance. Pretty much what CA's did with Newsom's dictates.

Biden would have one card to play, call his buddies in China for a favor. Providing patriots with an open season.

Jack

·
Registered
641 Posts
Trump will prevail. He has the Constitution behind him not a spun up commie version. I do not think the Chines communist party wants to take on 110 million gun owners. Also if it even gets that bad the good guys in the military will surely get some more stout weaponry to the patriots. If it is war they want it will be war they get.

·
Registered
311 Posts
First, I don't believe Biden and his camel face pet will not be prez and vice prez.

Second, if somehow they managed to get away with stealing the election and impose such a notion, I highly suspect they'll witness relative zero compliance. Pretty much what CA's did with Newsom's dictates.

Biden would have one card to play, call his buddies in China for a favor. Providing patriots with an open season.

Jack
Agreed. Connecticut received less than 1% compliance with their registration laws. The governor wanted to go door to door and the state police told him no way. That was pretty much the end of it. Nobody with any brains is going to register or turn in their weapons, especially during an overthrow of their country by foreign and domestic enemies with massive civil unrest going on. There is no force on earth that can disarm over 100 million Americans. Americans can only disarm themselves. The reason for an armed Republic is in the event that government fails in it's duty to protect and defend the Constitution, that responsibility falls to the armed citizenry. The government has guns because we the people give them that authority. The people can take the governments guns away if it becomes necessary, not the other way around. :)

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Its a sort of trick. You can keep your guns, just register them and pay the fee. If you dont however you go from being law abiding to a criminal in one step. A dirty trick, but effective.

·
Super Moderator
5,028 Posts
I hope that somebody will let me know, before time, when I need to put my one and only, RG-14 .22 lr revolver (a family heirloom) in a quart fruit jar, sealed with wax, and bury it in an undisclosed location. I guess I should also stick my last seven remaining .22 bullets in the quart jar too.

Back to real life (my perspective) ..... this is all B.S.

Get some ... I'm old and ready when it's my time!

jd

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
He won’t be able to pass their agenda, not as long as we keep the senate. I’m still hopeful that Trump and the truth will prevail.
None of what Biden is proposing will withstand a challenge in the courts. In fact, by doing what is suggested here may actually bring the un-constitutionality of the 1934 NFA into the spotlight. Several legal experts and even BATFE officials have admitted that the NFA is a violation of The Second Amendment. They...meaning the Antis...could end up with even less than they started out with.

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Guns? What guns? Got none! I just get on gun forums and live vicariously through you good, gun owning folk! BWAAAHHHAAAHAAAA! China? PAALEEAASSEEE!...BRING IT!

·
Super Moderator
11,176 Posts
Im not totally sold on biden "winning " the election., and For the record I have no guns..........

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
There's a lot of folks on here that talk a lot about guns - but don't actually own any.
Hey everyone has to have a hobby....

·
Super Moderator
11,176 Posts
Its a sort of trick. You can keep your guns, just register them and pay the fee. If you dont however you go from being law abiding to a criminal in one step. A dirty trick, but effective.
At a crucial time our founding fathers decided to become criminals - and pledged their fortune and honor while doing it.

·
Super Moderator
11,176 Posts
Agreed. Connecticut received less than 1% compliance with their registration laws. The governor wanted to go door to door and the state police told him no way. That was pretty much the end of it. Nobody with any brains is going to register or turn in their weapons, especially during an overthrow of their country by foreign and domestic enemies with massive civil unrest going on. There is no force on earth that can disarm over 100 million Americans. Americans can only disarm themselves. The reason for an armed Republic is in the event that government fails in it's duty to protect and defend the Constitution, that responsibility falls to the armed citizenry. The government has guns because we the people give them that authority. The people can take the governments guns away if it becomes necessary, not the other way around. :)
Nice sentiment until you realize there's an awful lot of folks that just "follow orders".
With the local and state governments pretty much crapping all over teh police they still hang in there.
Not from a sense of duty to the citizens - rather to their own families they support.
Making a career decision can pretty much put your future on rails since there are very few jobs these days that have an actual retirement plan with benefits.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Has anyone done the math????

If there are 10 million "assault style" rifles in the US and Uncle Joe want to buy them back it should cost about $1000 per rifle -- so 10,000,000 times $1,000 is $10,000,000,000.

That's TEN BILLION dollars to add to the national debt.

Seems there's a lot of better places that kind of money could go.

But what does reality have to do with "gun control"??? 😠😠😠

1 - 20 of 58 Posts