Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He plans to issue an executive order barring Lake City (supplier of about 30% of 5.56 ammo to American civilians) from selling on the civilian market.

Link

Paul B.

·
Registered
765 Posts
So now he will make criminals of honest citizens and add a new black market to the mix...He thinks he's the king...

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Joe is going to say that the government is low on ammo and they will keep all produced.
Are you a psychic? My gun dealer just told me Winchester and ATK (Federal) just got the largest government contracts for ammo ever. Of course Government gets their ammo before anyone else. Is this a way to keep us civilians from getting ammo?

·
Registered
28,292 Posts
Are you a psychic? My gun dealer just told me Winchester and ATK (Federal) just got the largest government contracts for ammo ever. Of course Government gets their ammo before anyone else. Is this a way to keep us civilians from getting ammo?
Ive got to wonder if the dems think they may need a lot of bullets.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Wonder when he will make the same move on the CMP?
They are selling the Venerable rifle of all the M1 Garrard and the iconic 1911. I shudder to think civilian's get the greatest Battle Rifle ever per Gen Patton.
When they get their new pistols and rifles will they also be selling the Barretta Lung Blower and the 5.56 asalt rifles?

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Well they can't take the guns, so he will try and make them useless.
that's what I said years ago.
I see that second CW on the horizon.

RP
i told my wife that 10 years ago. that is when i started, well when i started,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
My local gun dealer also told me that his CCI rep stated ATK might stop selling primers to civilians. This is scary. I trust this guy, he's been a second dad to me for thirty years and knows the gun business. He just feeds me what his reps tell him.

Without primers, we're all screwed. I havs several thousand, but not a lifetime supply. Seen a bunch the other day at a different shop, but could not justify $100 per thousand.

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
I think he should start with disarming his security detail to show his commitment to the cause. So he arms the taliban, who killed 3000 people in a day, and now he wants to disarm law abiding citizens because whackos do crazy stuff? Anyone who can't see this for what it is must be kidding themselves.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts