1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
16,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Woke man, is telling me, how, they will come to take the guns away, in a way that is unexpected. To which I replied, expect the unexpected.

Chose to tone this down, removed some content, that could be misunderstood.

·
Administrator
27,722 Posts
So, the criminal who stole the election in order to be POTUS is going to nominate an anti-gun nut job to interpret gun laws and regulate Americans right to keep and bear arms. Why not just nominate anti-gun Team Gifford's to run the ATF and decree taking away our constitutional rights?

I'm attempting to keep my FFL but at some point, it may be impossible not becoming a felon by biden's stroke of his pen. At which point... to hell with it!

Jack

·
Registered
250 Posts
So, the criminal who stole the election in order to be POTUS is going to nominate an anti-gun nut job to interpret gun laws and regulate Americans right to keep and bear arms. Why not just nominate anti-gun Team Gifford's to run the ATF and decree taking away our constitutional rights?

I'm attempting to keep my FFL but at some point, it may be impossible not becoming a felon by biden's stroke of his pen. At which point... to hell with it!

Jack
Really sad you may be forced into that position by an illegitimate government.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Seems I'll be writing my Senators again this week.

CD

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts

Jack
A bunch of FFL's here threw in the towel when the city made some rule that you could not sell firearms in a residential zone. You had to be in a commercial zone. Many FFL's gave up their license because it would be too expensive for them to maintain a shop in a commercial zone property. The FFL's that were lost were the ones that you could use to ship to for online buys and out of State purchases. This is how dirty liberal Dems play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts