1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
263 Posts
You truly have to wonder how many Democrats are invested in firearms stocks at times don't you? I mean, every time they scream gun control, sales go through the roof. Were you a wise investor, like the California School Board Retirement Fund was at one time; would you not invest heavily, then get up and scream gun control weekly driving your stock prices up?

·
Premium Member
16,789 Posts
Im looking for a Kimber Rapide Black Ice in 10mm.. Biden bucks ..almost the exact amount i needed. Must be a sign. :)
You were meant to have one!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Do you think the Democrats and/or anti-gunners will ever figure out that the harder they try to ban guns...the more guns they sell? Did they not learn the lesson from Obama's 8 year long lack of success in passing new gun legislation...but instead promoting record sales of firearms, magazines and ammunition?

L:DL

·
Registered
16,152 Posts
I don't want to bust anybody's bubble or swim upstream here. But...... the NFA '34 and GCA '68 are Unconstitutional. Neither is it any of Congress or the FBI's business who buys what firearm. They're all based on a fallacy, and it's time to dismantle the whole phony enterprise.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My check arrived last week.

Thanks slow Joe.....😂😂

IMG_20210331_124537245~2.jpg

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
So, as I understand it Biden wants to ban 'assault rifles' . Bidens government is sending money to folk, many of who use it to buy 'assault rifles'. Well that seems reasonable.
I'd say "ironic" is a better word to describe the situation ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts