Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm not hiding mine. I prefer to keep them handy at all times in defense of my country and Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic...which pretty much sums up this currently illegitimate foreign installed government.
Of course you must know, if the enemy comes to your community, they will come to your house whether you hid/lost your guns or not...it won't matter if you don't still "have" them...and you will suffer the same fate regardless if you fight back or not...just sayin' it would be a poor way to lose the republic..

·
Super Moderator
9,026 Posts
So much for all that "We must unite" drivel talk !!

·
Registered
178 Posts
As I told the guys at work the other day, I'm not concerned about them knocking on my door. They aren't going to start way out here in the sticks and tip their hand, so all them folks closer to town can hide theirs. And, if they start closer to town, they ain't gonna make it to my house!!

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
penalty is ten yrs in federal prison and 10K in fines....................... How much time for killing someone? they had better watch what they wish for.........
well
I'm not hiding mine. I prefer to keep them handy at all times in defense of my country and Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic...which pretty much sums up this currently illegitimate foreign installed government.
Of course you must know, if the enemy comes to your community, they will come to your house whether you hid/lost your guns or not...it won't matter if you don't still "have" them...and you will suffer the same fate regardless if you fight back or not...just sayin' it would be a poor way to lose the republic..
well said! i ain't hidden nothing from the lawless criminals! i get sick of gun owners saying they will hide there God given rights! when you do that you are helping the Nazis criminalize us! only a criminal or law breakers hides, i am neither! they are, not us! it is coming a time when you will have to decide, do you bow down and hide your guns or do you fight for your rights! what good is something if you have to hide it? if you do then you are admitting they are right and you are wrong. and in the end you will loose! if you hide your guns now you will turn them in latter. don't hide in the shadows like a rat, stand up and hold your ground and fight like a lion! you had better have a conviction! a conviction is something worth dyeing for, that's what it will come down to. you have to decide, live in fear and be a half a man or live or die free,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Biden signed more executive orders in one week than Trump, Obama and Bush did in 20 years. Schumer today said that they should declare climate change a national emergency so they can do all the unconstitutional things they did for the Covid national emergency ( can you say slippery slope). They will use the so called insurrection and the next high profile shooting to use their “emergency” powers to ram through their anti gun agenda. When Cuomo rammed through the SafeAct most County sheriffs refused to enforce it. This will comedown to whether or not law enforcement and the National Guard is ready to declare war on their fellow Americans.

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Application is actually only 3 pages long. Then there's several pages of stupidity explaining the stupidity contained therein, then it becomes redundant and wants 3 - 4 more copies of the same form. All of which is an asinine attempt to create a gun registry, which is unconstitutional. Not that Democrats care anything about anything contained in the constitution. The fact that they call it a buy-back program might be enough to have their case thrown out of court to begin with, because you cannot "buy back" that which you have never owned. And mine aren't for sale! PERIOD!!
Am with you my brother....Why would I turn over my firearms to domestic terrorists?

·
Registered
11 Posts
... Along with 13 page Form that Asks for Fingerprints and Photograph

During the 2020 campaign, Joe Biden announced he will force gun owners of “assault weapons” to either sell their weapons to the government or register them under the National Firearms Act. According to Joe Biden’s plan in order to register a firearm, you have to fill out a complicated 13-page application form and include a $200 gun tax for each firearm you own. ...- Jim Hoft

Read more: Biden Proposes $200 Gun Tax and Firearm Buyback Program Along with 13 page Form that Asks for Fingerprints and Photograph (thegatewaypundit.com)

Application to Make and Register a Firearm (08/31/2022): Application to Make and Register a Firearm (atf.gov)
All tyrants/ communists fear an armed population. The current regime is illicit. Therefore ignore them. NFA rules for semi autos provides an easy path to identify owners for forced confiscation. Once those are accounted for they will come for all firearms as that is their goal.
Never forget that while we have the 2nd amendment the right of self defense comes from a much higher authority. Luke 22:36
The Roman short sword was state of the art in it’s day. In the Revolutionary War it was the musket and today it is the AR15 or the AK generally speaking. The demwits have no clue. They hope to achieve total confiscation in baby steps. Even now they are thinking of purging the military of members of those who support Trump just like Stalin’s purge. Then we will have a police state backed by the military and they will hold power in perpetuity. We then will no longer have recourse. We cannot submit!We cannot give an inch. Freedom is not free!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I dont even know how to start a conversation about the topics in here because everything has become so complicated and convoluted. It shouldnt be that you can attack a problem by firing in literally any direction and hit something. Thats wrong. How do we narrow down the field of view so that what we all see through the scope IS the target and its not somewhere else out of view?

Step back first and separate who is who in Dems. Not all are crazy, radical maniacs but only the crazies make the news which sends us into conniptions. There ARE moderates left who support the Const and they are the ones to be found and talked to about guns. Many of the insane decisions and bills are based on gross misinformation thats wrongly adhered to. Would they change if they accepted the truth? They propose bills based on beliefs like, a muzzle-loading .50 is the same as a .50BMG and can also fire at 35,000 rounds a minute. Would they change their mind if they knew the truth? Nobody ever challenges them, its only WE who react in anger towards such remarks and there it sits, no progress. OR, is it that they know the falsity of the belief and proceed on a deliberate and perpetuated lie? Which is it?

I know you are thinking, whats to talk about ---"shall not be infringed!" Sorry, too late for that. Sooner or later we HAVE to talk about guns, the so-called "national conversation about sensible gun laws and community safety" (meaning, registration and confiscation) because thats where we arrived and its not going away. Can moderate but ill-informed dems be talked to by qualified industry people and then those dems work on the radicals to stop crazy and ill-thought laws? Thats the question.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dont even know how to start a conversation about the topics in here because everything has become so complicated and convoluted. It shouldnt be that you can attack a problem by firing in literally any direction and hit something. Thats wrong. How do we narrow down the field of view so that what we all see through the scope IS the target and its not somewhere else out of view?

Step back first and separate who is who in Dems. Not all are crazy, radical maniacs but only the crazies make the news which sends us into conniptions. There ARE moderates left who support the Const and they are the ones to be found and talked to about guns. Many of the insane decisions and bills are based on gross misinformation thats wrongly adhered to. Would they change if they accepted the truth? They propose bills based on beliefs like, a muzzle-loading .50 is the same as a .50BMG and can also fire at 35,000 rounds a minute. Would they change their mind if they knew the truth? Nobody ever challenges them, its only WE who react in anger towards such remarks and there it sits, no progress. OR, is it that they know the falsity of the belief and proceed on a deliberate and perpetuated lie? Which is it?

I know you are thinking, whats to talk about ---"shall not be infringed!" Sorry, too late for that. Sooner or later we HAVE to talk about guns, the so-called "national conversation about sensible gun laws and community safety" (meaning, registration and confiscation) because thats where we arrived and its not going away. Can moderate but ill-informed dems be talked to by qualified industry people and then those dems work on the radicals to stop crazy and ill-thought laws? Thats the question.
No. The question is how do we STOP them and take back our rights as guaranteed by our Constitution? We have allowed our 2nd Amendment rights to be chipped away at for far too long already. Most of the IDIOTS passing these laws don't know a shotgun from a pistol, but they're experts on firearm safety...my a$$. That's where we've arrived at.

·
Administrator
27,426 Posts
charlesv, you might attempt your reasoning with Kevin De Leon and see how far you get.

Jack

·
Registered
3 Posts
It would be irresponsible of me to sell back any firearm(I never bought from in 1st place) to the inept U.S. government that cannot fiscally keep it’s own affairs in order. And a $200 tax stamp per “black” rifle plus $200 stamp per standard capacity mag and unconstitutionally adding said items to a registry Well.... I say none of the above I have paid my share in taxes and no need to worry about what I might or might not have I’m not a criminal and making me and others like me a criminal probably not gonna work out to good. Besides I no longer have the receipts to visit the “Returns” desk .

21 - 40 of 74 Posts