Marlin Firearms Forum banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
So after I got my old bike home, and took her for a couple hot laps, I figured they probably don't make these bikes anymore, it's a great bike, and MADE IN THE USA !!! / WAS. I duck duck goed it. And found good info on the company, they closed their doors in 2009. Their bikes won several Big racing events over the years. With Top name Riders. Search Iron horse bicycles if your interested.
Guess iam going to have to take better care of my old bike.

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
This bike shop is the Reel Deal, they have a ride scheduled Oct 9, Saturday this fall in the dirt.
All Dirt roads in Chatham 2 loops 27 miles, and a 40 mile. Loop.
Iam going to have to get into shape, and find a volunteer EMT, team to fallow me around the coarse.
Tire Wheel Plant Building Sky

·
Registered
21,088 Posts
Love the rides/pics! You're (almost) motivating me to get me arse out and clean up the old Boss Cruiser and get her out there...almost!😀

·
Super Moderator
40,388 Posts
@no primers
Love the squirt can oiler! Nice bike NP's! Can't ride anywhere on these streets/roads! The moron have no respect for any bike riders here! Bike riders here are easy targets for the morons! I give them the required three feet of room when I pass by! But of course some bike riders don't know the rules to ride a bike! Ride against traffic is a no-no!
Keep it up! (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
@no primers
Love the squirt can oiler! Nice bike NP's! Can't ride anywhere on these streets/roads! The moron have no respect for any bike riders here! Bike riders here are easy targets for the morons! I give them the required three feet of room when I pass by! But of course some bike riders don't know the rules to ride a bike! Ride against traffic is a no-no!
Keep it up! (y)(y)(y)
I don't think you can buy a oil can anymore?

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Took my road bike ,to what I though was a new section of bike trail, but I all ready rode in from the opposite direction, almost to my starting point this morning. And they don't have any historical postings on this section, boring 😴.
And only one dinky swamp. Had some more adjustments to make on my derailleur, when I got back.
After I climbed this hill I seen my first warning sign for all bikes use LOW GEAR, steep grade ahead. They didn't have a sign fore this sharp turn ahead.? Where this deer was.
Plant Road surface Zebra crossing Tree Land lot
Plant Road surface Zebra crossing Tree Land lot
Plant Asphalt Road surface Tree Land lot
Plant Sky Cloud Ecoregion Natural landscape

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
New bike, getting it set up. Salsa ‘Journeyer’ - drop bar - gravel bike. Shimano 600 gears, 700 wheels X 38 tires, can run up to 50mm tires in this aluminum frame/carbon fork. I put mtn bike pedals on that are clip in on one side and bare pedal on the other.
Bicycle Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim Tire

81 - 100 of 139 Posts