Marlin Firearms Forum banner
61 - 80 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I wanted to stop and take pictures every 100 feet, what a gorgeous 😍 section following the creek down through the woods, and a huge SWAMP, can't wait for this fall to get pictures of this section. Turtles 🐢 every were, along this section BIG Turtles.
Nature Botany Natural environment Map World
Plant Map Botany World Land lot
Sky Road surface Infrastructure Tree Thoroughfare
Water Water resources Plant Plant community Wood
Plant Plant community Ecoregion Natural landscape Green
Bicycle Wheel Tire Water Plant

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Can't believe I've been missing this post np! And wow, you've certainly got a great place to ride. We love to ride but there are not as many places here to ride. Here in Mississippi we have 2 Rails-to-Trails and we've ridden on both but they are a good piece from the house.

We try to take our bikes when we vacation. But when we vacationed in NY I didn't look hard enough and ultimately left the bikes at home. I wish I had run across your trail before deciding to leave them at home.

The bikes have been sitting a while now but we are retiring this year and I've been thinking on new tubes all around and getting after it again.

Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Can't believe I've been missing this post np! And wow, you've certainly got a great place to ride. We love to ride but there are not as many places here to ride. Here in Mississippi we have 2 Rails-to-Trails and we've ridden on both but they are a good piece from the house.

We try to take our bikes when we vacation. But when we vacationed in NY I didn't look hard enough and ultimately left the bikes at home. I wish I had run across your trail before deciding to leave them at home.

The bikes have been sitting a while now but we are retiring this year and I've been thinking on new tubes all around and getting after it again.

Thanks for the post!
Iam fully semi retired, bought this new bike, and started riding the state trails, I love reading about the history of the area.

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
This morning's ride is as far as iam going south ,on the bike trail for now. Iam driving my truck a good ways to get to the last spot were I left off
To start on my next section . This was a great ride through history, I will explore more of Kinderhook at a later date, lots of farming going on down there. Tons of 🌽 corn growing, lots of moo cows, and horses.
Plant Property Sky Motor vehicle Infrastructure
Plant Motor vehicle Font Grass Tree
Plant Green Plant community Botany Nature
Property Plant World Nature Organism
Plant Green Botany Natural environment Tree
Ecoregion Green Nature Natural environment Natural landscape
Sky Cloud Ecoregion Plant Road surface

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
And more
Sky Plant Cloud Tree Road surface
Sky Plant Road surface Tree Asphalt
Cloud Bicycle Sky Plant Wheel
14 mile ride this morning, it was nice when I started, but was warming up fast on my way back to the truck ,they must be doing a good job keeping the deer and racoon population down, never seen any during my ride , going by 100's of acres of corn fields.
Plant Natural environment Asphalt Road surface Natural landscape

61 - 80 of 139 Posts