Marlin Firearms Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Great pictures. To those that live outside of NY state, you would probably never imagine north of NYC and north of Albany for being as nice as it is. I've been a bike rider since I was probably 12, use to road race and then later XC mountain bike race. I live 30 miles north of Albany, I still mtb and road ride now at age 60. The road riding where I am (Saratoga area) north and east of couldn't be better. For mtb riding we have the Danial's road state forest, and the Spier Falls/ Moreau mtn range, and there's much more.
I may do a 40 mile mtb race this year in nearby Slate Valley VT. See if I feel fit enough when the time comes.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Great pictures. To those that live outside of NY state, you would probably never imagine north of NYC and north of Albany for being as nice as it is. I've been a bike rider since I was probably 12, use to road race and then later XC mountain bike race. I live 30 miles north of Albany, I still mtb and road ride now at age 60. The road riding where I am (Saratoga area) north and east of couldn't be better. For mtb riding we have the Danial's road state forest, and the Spier Falls/ Moreau mtn range, and there's much more.
I may do a 40 mile mtb race this year in nearby Slate Valley VT. See if I feel fit enough when the time comes.
Thanks for your post, ride ON, !

41 - 43 of 43 Posts