Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Thanks for posting that Mark, makes ya realise how fit ya gotta be to hunt in NZ. Wish i was 20 years younger, mabee 30 would be better.:biggrin:. The Aussie Govt. could take a lesson from the Kiwis here, they have been managing hunting there for 100 years and there are still animals to hunt.

Old Clark Mcgee must be a tough bugger, he had the young bloke puffing. :biggrin:

GUS

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's a tough bugger alright. I played rugby (Golden Oldies) with and against a lot of Kiwis, they were hard and could take it alright, and give it too, let me tell ya. :vollkommenauf: :biggrin:

Cheers,
Mark.

Reactions: whiskers

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Great shows. Thanks for posting. It's been many years since I'd try those mountains though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for that Oz, I have been teasing a mate of mine in Longford about this show for over a year now.
Poor Davo has been searching for this and sat mesmerised last year when he was up here, that was when they were in BC hunting elk. His beer went flat!
Prior to that I think he thought I was making it up.
I will pass on your link and put him out of his misery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.