Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company is getting ready to bring a product to market that we feel will revolutionize pan lubing. We are currently looking for 2 beta testers. You would get the tool for free and get to keep it. We want your honest feedback and would like you to write a testimonial for us. Dealer inquiries welcome as well. If you are interested in being a beta tester please e mail me with your information, how many bullets you pan lube and how soon you could test it and get back to us. Thank you for your time.

Levi Knowlton
Idea Development Group, Vice President
[email protected]

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Re: Beta Testers Needed who pan lubes bullets

Sounds intresting..

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Waiting on the last part to come back from the machine shop then the first production run will be complete and be ready for sale in less than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
159 Posts

I'd like a little more info. Cake cutter? New & Improved pan? ...

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

mdi said:
I'd like a little more info. Cake cutter? New & Improved pan? ...
It is a cookie cutter design. Nice and simple, held in one hand, no mess. You can get around 75 bullets out of the wax in 2-3 minutes. I will have pictures and a video of it in operation that explains everything up by the end of the weekend. Will be ready to ship first 100 units by the end of next week. Common calibers will be available first with more to follow soon after first run. Eventually any caliber will be available, even custom ones. All metal construction, made and assembled in the USA. $29.95 MSRP for any caliber and extra cutters for any caliber will be $4.00 MSRP and can be changed in 15 seconds. Will do pistol and rifle length bullets, change over takes under 30 seconds and involves flipping one piece in the tool around. When it is set for rifle length bullets it will do pistol bullets as well, albeit with a little bit longer stroke of your thumb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts