·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says what's the best saddle mount for my 870 supermag

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have the b-square on my super mag.It has a picatinny rail on top and mounts by replacing trigger control pins.I mounted a bsa red dot that has never moved after many 3.5 dead coyote rounds through a kicks gobblin thunder.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The B-Square is about the only mount you'll find that works the best, unless you have somebody drill/tap the receiver. I have a B-Square on my 870 with a Bushnell "Trophy" Red Dot scope, and it's been solid. One thing I did do to mount, was I took some masking tape and put on underside of mount to keep it from scratching, when mounting it, as it's snug going around receiver.
Del

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I have a B-Square as well. I may drill and tap my receiver someday but the B-Square wroks so well that there is really no need. Mine is on a Remington 11-87 3" Special Purpose, picture included.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Were I inclined to scope my 870, I would drill and tap or better yet get a dedicated scope barrel and have a mount affixed to the barrel even if it extended back over the receiver. A couple of dealers I know are cussing B Square products since the move to China. I don't really know what for since I had no interest and was not a participant in the conversation, just a bystander. ??? jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts