Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I had to go to my doctor's yesterday. I'm one of the non-compliers when it comes to wearing masks. All the sheep in the waiting room were literally trying to stare me down for being in non-compliance. The doc wasn't too happy as well but almost held his tongue. On the way out after receiving my cortisone shot for my knee as I left I said to the one glaring as me. How does it feel, living afraid like you do? I'm not afraid, have a nice day." I refuse to live in fear just because the government and MSM say I should be scared spitless.
Paul B.

·
Registered
15,134 Posts
CDC came out with a revised report just this morning. Surface-to-human transmission is way less than originally stated. It's still there, but at a lower incidence as to be negligible. Latest studies and tests determined that the COVID-19 virus dies rather quickly outside the body. Human-to-human contact is the major vector in this particular disease spread.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Well, we have the choice to be part of the problem or part of the solution.

I will be much more joyous if I must admit I was wrong then anyone who is responsible for the illness or death of a friend or loved one because they just had to have their "rights".

Hopefully I'll need to admit that I was wrong, but to find that I caused a death or illness would be devastating!

Go ahead and declare your "rights" just stay away from me!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

·
Registered
783 Posts
they imposed the mask on me: thank you very much!
now I'm in line for the horse and for the permission to assault the train.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts