Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Best buds for sure. Thanks for the picture. We have three cats. Two calico sisters that my wife adopted. The other, a young stray white long hair, just showed up in my boat one day. Figured she had a good taste in boats so I adopted her.:biggrin:

Reactions: KG and moofy07

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Thanks for the pic, it made me smile.

Reactions: KG

·
Registered
13,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the picture. Love to see all our guys. We have a big hound that wants everyone to think he his tough as nails. I have seen Caleb pick up kittens by the nape and carry them to his bed. A tortoise shell female hangs with him all the time. I am very thankful that God gave us a houseful of four leggeds.
Stanley (cat) was born last March, behind our couch. Our dog didn't know what to think of all these furballs scootin around. We wouldn't let her be in the same room with them, unless we were there, too. We would tell her "easy, they're babies" over and over again.
When they started walkin, we'd find her lying on the floor, holding one of em between her front paws, licking it.
When Stanley was the only kitten left, one couldn't lose sight of the other.

·
Super Moderator
26,131 Posts
What are some of your favorite best buddies/fur kid photos?

I walked into the room a while back and saw this. I just had to snap the pic.
My cat loves his dog.
View attachment 690617
Cool! My previous cat loved Marlins but she didn't like dogs much.
Cat Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Whiskers Carnivore
Cat Gun Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Carnivore
Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers Carnivore
Uilleann pipes Bagpipes Musical instrument Wood

Reactions: Bugsmasher and KG
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.