Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentleman I am seeking the best books on .22 long rifle rifles. I have already read Walnut & Steel 1 & 2. Which are great reads. I am seeking other books that compliment what I have already read.
Thank you all in advance for all the responses that are soon to be posted.

Joe. C

·
Premium Member
5,825 Posts
I don't have any that I can recommend to you. Have you searched Amazon or Google?

·
Registered
709 Posts
....not quite what you are looking for, but complementary to the matter
41yRzBhNMlL._AC_UL474_SR474,450_.jpg

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here on MO But for rimfire info I go to rimfirecentral.com. Go over there and do a search for "books". It should pull up some threads with books in them.

Oh yea, welcome to MO.

Reactions: peteyboy and MF72

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
The only 22 rimfire book I have is, The Gun Digest Book of the .22 Rimfire, by John Lachuk (1978). General info about guns, care, ammo, hunting, etc.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gentleman I am seeking the best books on .22 long rifle rifles. I have already read Walnut & Steel 1 & 2. Which are great reads. I am seeking other books that compliment what I have already read.
Thank you all in advance for all the responses that are soon to be posted.
Joe. C
Thanks for your kind comments on my two books. There are several good rimfire books that I can recommend: The Book of the .22 by Sam Fadala, Rimfire Rifles: a Buyers and Shooters Guide by Steve Markwith, and The Complete (!) Book of the .22 by Wayne Van Zwoll. The Gun Digest Book of the .22 is pretty good also, as are most of the Guns and Ammo special editions. Most of these can be found on Amazon or by going to Bookfinder.com.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bill,
Thank you for your books. Thank you for the recommendations of the other books. I am sure I am not the only one seeking this information. What is your next book? I can't wait.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have no immediate plans for any more books, but I'm considering one on vintage .22 handguns, such as the Colt Woodsman, the High Standards, Smith and Wesson K-22, Kit Guns, and a few others. Thanks again for your interest.

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts