Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the last knife I've bought . It's a Berretta combo . Has three blades, one is a blade like on a Buck folding hunter , one is a decent saw and the last is a guthook with protected point blade. I'm sure Beretta didn't make this, but they have their name on it . I carry it in my fanny pack when I hunt . Trimmed branches on trees in more then one state with this one also gutted deer in more than one state with this one :wink: The year I got this one of my buddies that's a knife nut saw it and liked it . So I went back to the shop and got the last one they had and gave it to him three months later for Xmas. When he opened the package , he started laughing, he had gone to the shop to buy it after I had ,and the owner who is also a mutual friend lied and told him he couldn't get any more until the first of the year :!: :wink:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sounds like a Case "Changer"

DG

6pt-sika said:
one is a blade like on a Buck folding hunter , one is a decent saw and the last is a guthook with protected point blade.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorta mine has the bottom two blades in your pic and the other with the gut hook , but ...... they are not removable, they all stay there so the knife is a little er fat :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts