Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know most of you are revolver guys but do any of you know how much a used beretta 92fs should sell for ?
i have one like new with box/papers/lock
i took it to a gun show asking $450 planning to get $400 and i was getting offers for $275-$325 :-\

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt think about dealers having to re-sell it. duh... ::)
i'll think about posting it here but don't realy want to ship it.
i want to sell it because i just got a S&W 586 and it has converted me to revolvers for life ;D

thank for the help roe ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
andylate said:
If you don't need the money right now, hold on to it. It is a quality gun and will appreciate better than most investments.
Andy
if i sell it, the money i get would go towards a .22lr rifle because i dont have one yet

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mushernut said:
336-4-life
Thought I would throw in my 2 cents. $400 for a berreta 92f is a fair price but a selling price would be around the $350 mark. If you have any goodies that will go with the gun like extra mags, holster, ect... Then $400 might be a selling price to a private partie. In my experience, buying a sig p226, from a friend for $500 I baulked at the price until he used the magic words ammo, extra mags and holster included. WELL how could I pass that up. Even Papajohn sold me something after using those magic words price x with holster and mags included. The point I guess is find a private buyer Talk the pistol up and throw in some goodies and you will get the $400 your asking for, if not then almost no private buyer will baulk at a $350 dollar price point for your Berreta 92f. ;D ;D ;D
thanks for throwing in your 2 cents ;D
that $400 price was with box, papers, lock, 2 mags, extra set of hogue grips, and holster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.