Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi flintforever,

I placed my most recent order in November of 2013 and received it in May of 2014. Marshall is very busy filling orders (he hand-casts and lubes/sizes each bullet), and he works constantly. He and Mrs. Stanton are Beartooth Bullets. Occasionally some friends will drop by and help him. I have used his products for several years to load 375 Winchester and 35 Remington, and I am a very satisfied customer. He will customize your bullets for your rifle; but to make the best bullets for it, he need to know as much as you can tell him about your rifle (e.g. make, groove diameter, and even throat diameter). Marshall is a man of integrity, and he thoroughly understands cast bullets. It will take him several months to fill your order, but you will be very well pleased. Be sure to plan future orders well ahead of when you think you might need them. He also sellls a technical manual he wrote about loading and using his bullets. Its an easy read, and I have found it very useful.

Happy Father's Day!
rushbeau

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I just ordered some .38-55 too.

·
Premium Member
7,647 Posts

Great bullets. However, I don't like to wait so I use Oregon Trail's LaserCast bullets. They shoot great and are immediately available. (Being able to drive over to the factory and pick them up helps, too.)

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
I just received his 525 gr. 45-70 Piledrivers and some of the 425 gr. Piledriver Jrs. They are fantastic bullets.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts

Great bullets. However, I don't like to wait so I use Oregon Trail's LaserCast bullets. They shoot great and are immediately available. (Being able to drive over to the factory and pick them up helps, too.)
Jim, are those the 240 gr. RNFP sized at .380? DP

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I love his boolits and have ordered 3 times. You need to plan ahead as your order takes awhile to get. I have used 4 different 44 caliber, 30-30, .35, .32 cant recommend them highly enough. The bullets worth waiting for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.