Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered me a box of these to try them out what are some of your favorite loads for them I have rl7 and h322. Plus does anybody know a turnaround time i didnt see any info on the site but did read some older posts out there that said it may take awhile to get them. I sure hope they live up to all the hype ;) ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ordered some last week in .460 and they told me they were in stock. I too am beginning reloading for the 45/70 so I look forward to the replies you receive.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet i was hoping they were in stock now just to get my hands on them so i can build some rhino stoppers ;D

·
Registered
8,705 Posts
I use a light, but accurate load with the Piledriver jr. Starline brass, Winchester LR primer,45 grains of the H-322 and the 425 Piledriver! Easy on the shoulder and cloverleafs at 100 yards from my GBL. Should be in the low 1600 fps range. If you like pain use Marshall Stantons load of 50 gr H-322! ;D Next I want to try their Piledriver Lite which is 350 grains. Should shoot a bit flatter.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks lever that atleast gives me a start with my loads I wanna try the 350's as well but just had to go bigger on the first order plus i ordered some 325's for my vaquero and plan on loadin up some stompers with 2400 for them 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts