Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Have any of you been able to get an answer on the telephone when you call BEARTOOTH BULLETS in Idaho?

If you keep calling back, do you finally get someone to pick up?

The BB forum has had very bad malware and virus attacks so I did not join up there to ask these questions. That is all over their website forum.

They were back ordered for a LONG time and they were not able to send out products due to a BIG RAW MATERIAL SHORTAGE the last time that a friend of ours and I spoke to the lady (Wife of the owner.) who answered the telephone LAST YEAR. His wife told us about their problems in getting MATERIALS last year - late fall - last winter 2013 and in the early part of 2014.

They make good bullets and MM likes to use them in 30-30 and in 45-70 rifles. We had good service from them and we like their products. They were very good in sending out products when they had the materials to MAKE their products.

They thought that they might be able to get in the RAW MATERIALS that they needed so they could MAKE PRODUCTS and send them out this spring. Can any of you tell me if you know any more updates with BB? I did READ their memo to CALL about seeing what was in stock on their website.

Thank you.

Cate

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
I received an email from them a week or two ago Cate and they are just really behind. My email said they were just starting to work on Nov 2013 orders. I got one of my orders from them in late Jan that I placed in Oct 2013. Like all other bullet manufacturers, I believe they just cannot keep up with demand.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BJM,

THANK you very much for the update.

I can use MM's one hand load with BB's bullets even with my bad arthritis in MM's 30-30. MM likes one of BB's 45-70 bullets the best too.

Cate

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Ditto to Bigjeepman's post Great people Great Bullets unfortunatley with Great products comes Great demand. For what started as a labor of love and acouple people.
I will be ordering Next years supply soon.
Sid

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Catherine, I just received my order the other day , I ordered in December. Excellent quality, great people, small operation, just really busy making awesome bullets for all of us.

James

·
Registered
61 Posts
They make nice stuff, but it takes forever. I had forgotten I had even ordered something months ago, and then it showed up.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, the Marshall man is very nice and he makes a VERY good product.

MM knows him. I spoke to him a year ago or so (?) about some products too.

Thank you.

Cate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts