Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Rifleperson's: Anna, I have been married to the same women for over three decades. One of her true talents is acting as bear attractant. She is coming along in years now and can't run as fast as she used to. Her artificial hips keep her from climbing trees very well and things are just getting more dangerous for her as the years pass. I suppose I should do the right thing and find an alternative bait but I can't find anything even close to her effectiveness in this specialized art. I shoot pretty well and normally get the bear within two or three shots but at her slowed pace this is cutting it close. What should I do Anna, give up my time proven bear hunting technique or work my wife harder on wind sprints during the off season? She is a good one!!! Thanks, BestLever

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I'm not Anna, but I may have a solution to your troubles.
Why not let your wife carry a rifle or heavy calibre handgun? That way she can bait & shoot too. You could carry a gun also of course, but it sounds like a good video, so you might want to bring a camcorder instead. If you go that route, please post the results. I would try it myself but the only thing my wife seems to atract is credit card bills, oh and me too I guess. Poor girl. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
NEW BAIT.....

Dear BESTLEVER,
Your concern for your wife moves me......moves me to tell
you that I agree with Leverdude. Give her a gun; then she
can shoot you, you become the new bear bait and you then
won't have to worry about her inability to run that fast!!
:shock: :wink: :)

ANNABELLE

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes, it should be a good one!
:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

ANNABELLE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts