Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for an 1894 357 and saw a nice one for $700 on Armslist. Luckily I remembered seeing the picture of that gun during another search for a different price from a different seller also on Armslist. Scammers were using the same pictures of the same gun. I will state that the Armslist folks acted quickly to mark the post as a scam. As they say buyer beware. I also posted this on Castboolits where I am also a member.

Ron

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was still in contact with the guy and finally asked him to provide the serial number. Matched the other listing. He emailed again asking for payment and FFL info. I told him seems to be a problem as post was noted to be a scam and if he could prove he had the firearm and was the rightful owner. Don't think I will hear from him again.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just purchased an 1894 45 on gunbroker. Coming from an FFL to my FFL in Jersey. Tell you next week when tracking says it will get here if I got screwed. Problem I am having is NJ is such a lousy gun state that trying to find something FTF is hard. You have to wait to hear about a deal from a friend of a friend. Speaking if that if anyone knows someone looking to sell an 1894 .357, keep me in mind :biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.