Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For accuracy afficionados and fans of Cooper’s scout concept, RPP now offers its new Barrel Anchored Scout (BAS) rail. As always, Ranger Point’s goal was to push the state of the art forward. In this case, that meant literally pushing the whole rail forward.

Other scout rails can rob your rifle of accuracy by binding the receiver and barrel together under stress. Ranger Point’s BAS rail anchors only to the barrel, and extends to the front of the forearm, adding greater eye relief flexibility while leaving the receiver top free for your choice of backup iron sights. We also made the rail lightweight and ventilated to help maintain balance and alleviate barrel heat. Finally, the included barrel band serves as a forward anchor point for the BAS, but also accommodates an under slung RPP rail for weapon lights, or a standard QD sling stud.

Includes: One 10" Picatinny Rail, one rear dovetail tenon mount, one barrel band mount, 2 set screws and 4 mounting screws.

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/lever-scout-scope-mount-rail

Reactions: Lever Jac
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Idea. Wish they mad something similar for my 10-22 take down so I wouldn't have to re zero every time I take it down.
Interesting idea. Will share it with the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lever Jac
1 - 3 of 3 Posts