Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Have you guys tried Barbecued Peeps? I built a barbecue device for my rifle to Barbecue while shooting so that lunch could be served after a hard morning at the range. I was thinking that the neighbors rabbit named Harry might be of help with the prototype or version 1.0. Harry prepared for the first shot after I may have misrepresented my intent.

View attachment 99227

I knew that those holes in my barrel had to have a purpose so I positioned Harry at the spot that look best (best to me not Harry) When I touched off the first round Harry seemed to lose interest in the project, In fact after some language that would make a Sailor blush and some obscene gestures, Harry limped home. I have to admit that Harry was not near as nice looking when he left as when he arrived. That's the way of these young folks....unreliable.

View attachment 99229

He is a bit smaller and does have a certain wild look in his eye. Oh well summer is coming so he does not need all that fur anyway.

Testing continues..............

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Well boys and girls -- I think ol' Jim is on to something here! Maybe we can all contribute to his Hyphenated Muzzle Blast Cookbook with our own favorite recipes. Not just PEEPS. Maybe some load data to speed up the cooking. My own favorite is "Love the Lube Splatter" on legumes. Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
"Peep-B-Que"

Hey Red,

That, SIR, is pure Genius! :congrats::alberteinstein::reddy::biggrin:

A regular Peep-B-Que! :congrats:

Later, Mark

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Ya gotta watch out for those small bones so ya don't choke on em! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
9,347 Posts
Here we go......the price of ported Marlins is going to go up again.

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.