Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 years ago my uncle was wanting to sell a levergun. He told me it was a Big Bore 94 in 375. Well since the day Winchester introduced that round I have had a want for one. He wanted a little over 400.00 that included sever boxes of ammo. Thinking it was a Winchester and not having much money I wan't interested. So he sells the gun to my Grandfather.

My Grandfather passed away in November and as part of his estate I inherited a S&W .32. I went to my uncles house to pick up my pistol and we talk guns for a bit. He inherited his old levergun back, so I ask to see it. Turns out it is a Marlin mod 375. I don't know that much about this model execpt I would have bought long ago if I knew it was a Marlin. This one is like an SC 20" barrel, forend tip no bands pistol grip stock and in easy 90% condition.

I told him that ain't no Big Bore 94, he showed me the winchester ammo box and said yes it is. My response, wellup if I knew your Big Bore 94 said Marlin Mod 375 on the barrel it would live at my house.

Needless to say he ain't sellin right now.

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
yep.....I'd be kicking myself :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts