Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought myself a Glock 19 to take hunting with me just to have extra rounds to through at "problems," whatever they may be. I am interested in a bandelaro style holster that is over the head and rests on the opposite shoulder of the pistol. I have looked at a few sites, but can't find exactly what I am looking for. Let me know what some of you use. I am not limited to this style, but it has my interest right now. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Sounds like you're looking for a "Tanker Style" holster..................Maybe Google the words Tanker Style and widen your search.

Good Luck,

Tom

Reactions: flatnose and Owen49

·
Registered
316 Posts
I use a horizontal/pull thru rig for my Glock 19 made by Ritchie Leather.

Horizontal shoulder holster/pull thru (Hsh / pt) - Product Details

I didn't care for the "pull thru" feature because it made the holster more visible under a jacket, so they modified it (for no charge) with a thumb snap that's quickly released when grabbing the pistol.

The rig is balanced by two horizontal magazine carriers, doesn't require tie-downs (although they're provided), is very well made, was delivered in less than a month, and for what you get--I don't think too pricey. You can also quickly modify the holster's fit (once you know what holes in the harness you need) for wearing over, or under, your jacket.

·
Premium Member
16,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input. I've seen a couple here that will probably work just fine.

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,822 Posts
This is the holster I use for my T/C Contender for over 20 years now. It has held up well with absolutely no issues at all. If you look at my avatar I am wearing it there.

Jim

I have been using them as well for my Contenders, Encores and they have even made them for my XP-100's as well

great holsters

Reactions: Marlinjunkie
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.