Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the vortex incognito created by mm93's flawed magnet, a hole opened up in my basement floor and an Austrian drilling appeared in 16x16x 9.3 x 72R. What in the dickens is a Marlin Collector(keeper) going to do with such a piece of scrap iron? mm93, you are at fault so how about some help here? You want to get that thing fixed or what? Do you know how dangerous you are making it for the rest of us!! Got to go now, message coming in from the moon, looks like they are having a sale on ray guns! over and out, moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Now this is getting really spooky!!! I just sold 3 boxes of RWS new unprimed 9.3x72R brass last Sunday! Bought it to use in my .40-70SS, but the rims were a tiny bit too small, so not perfect extraction.
How's that for weird? :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am glad to learn about this magnet, or broken magnet. I was beginning to wonder myself. Yesterday I actually looked at a Win....I can not even type it, but thought about buying it. I have many Marlins but none of those other rifles. I resisted so far, but that magnet must have some range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts