Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my baby came home to me!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You guys may remember how tore up I was when I had to sell off my baby to a friend.... ammo, dies, the whole deal.... it was a sad sad day... :'( :'( :'(

Then today I took a different 450 in on trade for a marshall half stack I had for sale.... I drove 3 hours to make the switch.

When I got home, I texted my friend who bought my original 450 from me... told him I just got another 450, but this new one was ported...
He texted me right back and said TRADE!.... he'd been wanting to port the one I sold him.... too much kick! :-*

I traded him the ported one and got my baby back!

So once again I have a 450m.... my bear slaying baby is home!!!!..... she's in the gun cabinet catching up with all her marlin lever buddies as I type this.... ahhh.... its a good good day...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thats got to be a great feeling to recover that rifle. I always feel remorse when I get rid of any gun, I can't imagine the 450. Did you learn your lesson?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Hold on to it this time. :)

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha ha I think I have learned my lesson well boys... when the same rifle ends up in your hands twice well... it must be destiny!

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
I_LOVE_GRANPAS_GUNS said:
ha ha I think I have learned my lesson well boys... when the same rifle ends up in your hands twice well... it must be destiny!
Amen to that! I have more than a few I wish I could locate and reprocure.........

·
Registered
436 Posts
Excellent! Its nice to have a rifle that you are accustomed to already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts