Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a baby carbine so they say i need to know if is been cut down or is it the real thing. Has a 15" barrel, mark marlin model 94, has a saddle ring, elevation site, steel but plate, is a 32/20, sn 417959. Any information you can shed on the will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
I hope that barrel is at least 16". Are you measuring from the end of barrel(Muzzle) to the closed bolt face? Just wondering...

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
I have pictures but don't know how to post them
Shorty, click on the Go Advanced button after you click Reply. From there, scroll down till ya see manage attachments, the click on that and select where on your computer you have the pic you want to attach.

Reactions: Brocky

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Oh My! I Like That!!!! I Really like that! :)

I "Need" one of those! :tee:

BloodGroove4570

PS
Welcome.to MarlinOwners from New York...
Glad to see you found us...

·
Registered
11,857 Posts
Wow that is a nice looking Model 94, I'm no expert, but looks like a $4000.00 - $6000.00 rifle to my unprofessional eyes. I like the 32-20, some will say it is worth less than say one in 44-40, and they may be correct. But for the right customer that Baby would be a great find. Thanks for sharing the cool photos.

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Good lookin' rifle

·
Registered
280 Posts
From the markings on this gun it looks like it was manufactured sometime between 1912 and 1915, so it wouldn't be a marauder.

Reactions: Brocky

·
Registered
280 Posts
What else did you get at this estate sale? Anything else this interesting? And did you get a good deal?

Reactions: Pereira

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
I'd sure like to put that in the safe next to my .32-20!! Awesome find:congrats: Is the barrel still 15"?

·
Registered
11,857 Posts
Front sight should be attached to the barrel via pin and the front barrel band is correctly located in front of the sight. Does the front sight have a white ivory dot on it?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.