361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
hit 53 this year

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Born back in 52... Lived the life, made it longer than I ever expected. Have realized that I am not worried about how long it will continue.
1955 but I get it. I have had plenty of life. Also got further than I expected, or had a right too. Many I knew younger than me did not. I also have no issue with how much longer. I am in no hurry, but I am fine with it. Come to think about it, always was. Bring it on....

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
75 this Sat., but luckily still feel 25, until I look in the mirror! Still have hair & fit in my Army fatigue shirt fine.
It seems to me though that the guys that I know that like walnut & blued steel lever guns, tend to also have gray hair!
Plan on knocking over a bunch of steel animals with my 336CB .357 on Sat.!

·
Registered
335 Posts
63 this year and retired. I try to get to the range every week and hope to take my .35 to do some deer hunting in the coming weeks. My wife is quite a bit younger so she still works so I spend most of my time with my 1 year old German Shepard and of course working on my gun collection. After 42 years of railroad construction work my body certainly isn't what it was, but I keep pushing it to do what I need doin'. Here's my puppy!

Attachments

Reactions: Magwa45 and lever30
361 - 377 of 377 Posts