Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, I was curious if there was any way that a new or for that matter any user could look through all of the avatars being used currently to make sure duplicates weren’t used. Didn’t know if this was an available option with “simple machines” software. Just curious.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I never looked that deep into the workings I know I as admin have access to all the avatar files but I am not sure I can give permission to members to view it..

There are 1710 on file at the moment..

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I agree on the hard choice to pick one and then find out someone else has the same .. I say with mine on every site I go too been using it since the 90's.. I know some like to change them too and some like animated , some like personal pics made to avatar..

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
I hate when they change the avatar... When Halwg and Dawei did it a while back I did't recognize them for months...

And then there's pard, he's always got some hot chick with a levergun, where does he get all them?

I know no one will duplicate mine ;D

·
Premium Member
9,465 Posts
When I first hooked up with MOs, I used a Yosemite Sam that I've seen in a number of places. Then, because I am a fan of the Florida Gators, I found an animated dancing alligator which drove some folks nuts. I didn't like it myself. Then I decided to use a variety of Warner Brothers cartoon characters. The first one was Elmer Fudd, but I've never felt like changing to another character. I don't know why, but I kind of identify with the Fuddster. I guess it's his never quit attitude. He'll never stop hunting, unsuccessfully, for that wascally wabbit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts