Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
336W
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I’ve had a 336 for a while but with the damn lock downs have only recently been able to get out in the forests for a wander, keen to learn as much about my cowboy gun ( as my mates call it) as I can,
cheers Matty

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
G'day Matty, Good to see another Aussie. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: TimR and MattyW

·
Super Moderator
33,792 Posts
Welcome from the marshes of south Louisiana.
G'day...........

ca'jun56

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Which part of Oz do you call home? I've got a sister in Adelaid.

Reactions: TimR

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome aboard. What caliber? Use it for hunting or playing? If you want to call a cowboy rifle on here you need to get a cowboy rifle.

So they shut you all down too eh? Ive seen a couple videos with small business owners being arrested because they can't work to feed their families. Sad.
V

·
Super Moderator
15,945 Posts
G'day and welcome to marlinowners.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The Original 444 Marlin®" Country! Hooaaahhhh!!!

Reactions: TimR

·
Registered
336W
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome aboard. What caliber? Use it for hunting or playing? If you want to call a cowboy rifle on here you need to get a cowboy rifle.

So they shut you all down too eh? Ive seen a couple videos with small business owners being arrested because they can't work to feed their families. Sad.
V
30-30, I used to hunt in Queensland ( pigs n roos) where I’m from, but moved to Victoria about ten years ago, had a bit of a spell with some health issues ( joints gave up) so now I’m teaching myself to hunt Sambar deer, have yet to get one but it’s great to get out in the bush , and learn something new, Sambar are meant to be bloody hard to hunt, but just learning to see there trails and understand their movements , so I’ll get there eventually.
Ive got a rifle for the range nearby, .22 Ruger precision, which I love, but the nearest range for bigger caliber s is about 2 hour drive so we don’t head there much.
yeh the lock downs are becoming a way of life here, sadly the cops are looking more like gestapo than ever before , and the Gov seems to lie with impunity and media backing......... sound familiar?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts