Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Well, I think the proper place to post it is here .......

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/country-trading-post/

but personally, I would also put a link up on here, as many ANZMO members (like myself) normally only come to this forum on the site.

Mind you, you could also just post it here under the "Aussie headsup" heading, and say that you are intending to list it on one of the internet sites in a week or two. That would give ANZMO members a chance to PM you and get in first......

.... or if it's something really nice like a rifle length 32-20, and it's going dirt cheap, then you could just PM me, and save all the fuss ...... :flute:

Good luck!

cheers, curan

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean something like "Aussie heads up,This is the add I intend to put up on Usedguns,
Weaver 1894 Scout scope base kit and a Marlin lock kit to suit as well.
Scope mount kit has been fitted to a rifle but never had a scope mounted to it, Is unmarked and comes with the original fitting instructions and hex keys.
Lock is unmarked and comes with both keys.
FL 73623
Price $75 posted to your door. Will trade other Marlin bits, Brass etc.
Or did you have something else in mind?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I reckon our own Trading Post would be tops. Not a lot of us can buy from overseas, I imagine. Might take a bit of guess work out of buying off gun sites too. I think we are a pretty honest bunch.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
You mean something like "Aussie heads up,This is the add I intend to put up on Usedguns,
Weaver 1894 Scout scope base kit and a Marlin lock kit to suit as well.
Scope mount kit has been fitted to a rifle but never had a scope mounted to it, Is unmarked and comes with the original fitting instructions and hex keys.
Lock is unmarked and comes with both keys.
FL 73623
Price $75 posted to your door. Will trade other Marlin bits, Brass etc.
Or did you have something else in mind?
....Or if you had 50 new Starline 45/70 cases you would like to sell for $60 posted ?
Would that work ?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Mate, if that brass is still hanging around by the muster, I find myself the caretaker for 100 factory rnds 170gr 3030 I may be inclined to trade with the balance in a couple of cans of bundy

·
Administrator
23,772 Posts
If you care to make this a re direct thread, I can make it a sticky? Sounds like a good idea.

·
Administrator
23,772 Posts
I'm sure for in country redirect many ads in different areas could be posted. Our trading post near the bottom still has that feature many still use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts