Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
One of those trigger plates is of the 'old style' without the added support screw. I wonder which 3 Model 1893s are no longer in existance. The size difference may be due to the way the bolts are positioned, along with camera angle, etc. Also, check out the 'hammer cocking ramp' on the far right bolt. That must be old style, too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Look closely, I came to the conclusion that it is just 1 bolt, 1 trigger guard and lever, etc. Just 3 diferent angles for the pictures. It's most obvious for the bolt, Left side - top - right side.

Some one e-mail the seller and see.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hello

I don't own an 1893, but it's pretty obvious that in that photo you are looking at the left view of a bolt, the top view of a bolt and a bottom view of a bolt. If I am wrong shoot me!

DG :lol: :lol:

vrmntcllr said:
I looked again and changed my mind it is multiple parts. But the middle bolt is appears bigger because of angle.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
I'd guess there's multiple lower tangs, but unless the seller says there are multiple bolts, I wouldn't know if it's the same one shot 3 ways, or 3 different ones. better email questions before bidding, and get an inventory!

·
Registered
394 Posts
At the very least, there are 2 different bolts. Examine the hammer cocking surfaces on the right and left bolts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts