Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum said your PM box is full.

Glenfield 30-pistol butt-Capp front 9 1/2" exposed between frame and cap + grooves . Frame apps. 1.310 where butt joins.

Thanks, Jack

·
Premium Member
11,169 Posts
The forum said your PM box is full.

Glenfield 30-pistol butt-Capp front 9 1/2" exposed between frame and cap + grooves . Frame apps. 1.310 where butt joins.

Thanks, Jack
Jack,

Yeah, it was FULL.............My wife says I'm a lousey house keeper, and I'm so embarrassed!!........:vollkommenauf: ......... I cleaned it out this morning.........

I finally got your PM and am looking into that for you. I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks for alerting me......My wife is at work, so I'm left to my own devices!......................Heck, now that I'm in a "Cleaning Mood"............I bet I can help her with her closets......:hmmmm:

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,246 Posts
Jack,

My wife is at work, so I'm left to my own devices!......................Heck, now that I'm in a "Cleaning Mood"............I bet I can help her with her closets......:hmmmm:

Tom
Your a braver man than I...

·
Premium Member
11,169 Posts
Tomray wants more guns, so he throws out 16 pairs of shoes, promises her she can 32 more pairs if he can have his 2 more guns!

LOL!!!.......If I threw out ANY of her shoes, I'd need a LOT MORE guns ................Just to protect myself!

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts