Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CJ was admitted to hospital for high fever and infection.. I don't have any more details yet.. but Wannabe or I will post them as we find out.. .. THANK YOU..

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Thanks for the info, Hope its a short stay and a fast recovery.

Sturgis

·
Registered
363 Posts
hang in their c/j! we are all thinking of you! you have our prayers and best wishes.

good luck!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Get healed up fast there CJ! Thoughts and prayers for you...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

G

·
Keep your head up CJ. You are in my prayers. I'm sure after meeting you the doctors will want to keep you there forever, but just make them send you home real soon.

We all love you,

Eric

·
Registered
264 Posts
CJ is a fighter, strong spirited gal. I hope her doctors do the right thing.
Wishing her the best of luck.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well.. I made the mistake of calling her.. and she was trying to escape .. That didn't work ,so next was ordering pizza cause she said the food sucked...
So she is feeling better ,, or at least normal if you can imagine that .. :D

But I am sure all will be ok.. and she may be home in a couple days.. or online if she can sneak access to a computer in there ..

Thats all for now.. will let you know any new news..

·
Registered
888 Posts
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Hi Every-Buddy

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes--I might be here a couple more days, but now I have my lap buddy puter--so far they haven't said anything about it. 8)

This is the same junk I had when we came to Shawnee--only this time my white blood-cell count went bonkers--so they imprisoned me -- I'm contemplating escape if they threaten me with stayin through Thanksgivin'--so far I have found 50 some possible escape routes-- and that's only one side of the hall. :D

I will be good----I promise :wink:

You all Have a Happy Thanksgiving {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right CJ< WE ALL KNOW YOUR AN ANGEL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Calamity Jane said:
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Hi Every-Buddy

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes--I might be here a couple more days, but now I have my lap buddy puter--so far they haven't said anything about it. 8)

This is the same junk I had when we came to Shawnee--only this time my white blood-cell count went bonkers--so they imprisoned me -- I'm contemplating escape if they threaten me with stayin through Thanksgivin'--so far I have found 50 some possible escape routes-- and that's only one side of the hall. :D

I will be good----I promise :wink:

You all Have a Happy Thanksgiving {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

CJ I hope you're feeling better. For what it's worth...I got to work Thanksgiving so you won't be alone in bein in prison. If any of the nurses or aides give you static or get lazy just poop the bed to spite em, and grin while they're doin the dirty work. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't let em put you on the enema list. :wink:

I'd go squirrel huntin in your honor but it's so wet here the frogs drowned so I guess I'll just wish you well instead.

Take care and rest gal.

Oldfart

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Hey CJ -

Keep yer chin up and don't let the ba***rds grind you down :lol: . Best to you :!: :!:

Harv

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
CJ,
Gunjunkie gave me a "heads-up" about you being in the hospital and my heart just sank so low it hit the floor and bounced around a couple of times.

When I came home from the grocery store tonight, I got the best news from You. Braveheart told me that she had just talked to Jay and You and how good it was to talk to you even if you were in the hospital. It put a smile on Braveheart's face for you two "sisters" to talk together BUT it also put one heck of a smile on my face when she told me that hopefully, maybe, probably, possibly, Based on your outlook.....You're darn right, you will be home in a couple of days at the most. Now you just take it easy and try to get your needed rest.

In the meantime, we will continue our Prayers for your speedy recovery. We certainly hope that You and Jay can have a Happy Thankgiving in spite of having to spend a few days all "couped-up". Now we get to send You some of those really good {{{{{ HUGS }}}}}.

·
Registered
485 Posts
cj im sorry your not feeling well :( , do me & some of the boys need to load up & come break you out of there for turkey day :) hope your back up & running the woods quickly. if ya need anything just tell gj & we'l take care of it ! mike

·
Registered
932 Posts
CJ,
I do hope you are feeling better. I also will be working on Thanksgiving, so don't feel bad about that, just get better.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts