Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
Been there many times myself. In my case I brought most my problems upon myself. Other cases, we have no idea what the Lord has in plan for us. However, in any case....the Lord has a plan for us. I will pray for you. On a side note, I'm going through some difficult times myself. I know it doesn't make your problem any better or less important. Just trying to say that your hurting is not alone in this world. Don't know if I made much sense in that statement, but you are truly in my prayers.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Prayers up that whatever fecal matter is hitting the fan, you can deal with it, and enjoy the breeze in the interim. Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
15,410 Posts
​Prayers Sent!!!!!

Reactions: Just Plain .22

·
Registered
141 Posts
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Romans 5:1-5

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
More prayers on the way. I hope you are better soon.

Reactions: Just Plain .22
21 - 40 of 61 Posts