Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife never complains but the other day she finally said I need to have something checked out. She told me she has had a knot under her arm pit that has been bothering her for over a month. I took her to the doctor's office the other day and he said it most likely was a cyst in one of her limp nodes. He then asked if anyone in her family has had breast cancer. Yep her mother at age 38. My wife is 41 and has checked her self and has had mamagrams done until she longer had insurance. We go to tonight for a mamagram so keep her in your prayer's. She believe's in prayer and is a real keeper.

·
Premium Member
16,809 Posts
Hey Gabby,

Prayer sent for full Healing!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Prayers for Miss Gabby. Lord bless and keep you in the palm of His hand. Keep the faith!

Mop

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Prayers sent from Goldthwaite, TX for comfort! John

·
Registered
682 Posts
Prayers sent for a negative result to finding anything on the Mamogram and quick healing of the cyst.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
My God the Eternal Father hear our prayers and bless you and your wife. May he shield her from harm in the case of this lump. God bless that this is only benign. We are right here for you brother.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
391 Posts
For Mrs. Gabby -

Omnipotent and eternal Father, we pray for the everlasting salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of your sick servant, Mrs. Gabby, for whom we beg the aid of your mercy, that, with her bodily health restored, she may give thanks to you. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

There will be a healing service at our church tonight. I will place a note with Mrs. Gabby's name among those requesting a healing to be prayed for by the congregation.

God Bless.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Prayers going out for your wife!!!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Prayers sent. imagesCANBN67C.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Gabby, prayers spoken directly to the Man upstairs. I'd say best of luck but with the Big Man on your side luck just isn't that important.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts