1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
617 Posts
unfortunately, spreading this through the media news gives free advertising and example / behavioral inspiration to fringes of idiots, or individual retards, who should instead be neutralized without the benefit of advertising themselves and churn out proselytes among other feeble minds.
it is exactly the same mistake(?) made to communication/advertising benefit of the Jhiadists and others before_

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah, like 6 mons in leavenworth prison, then in front of a firing squad.

RP
Leavenworth is a great place for him, especially if he's assigned as the shower boy...

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Banned
173 Posts
Obama would have brought him to white house and pinned a medal on him!

ca'jun56
Umm, pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case. I highly doubt President Obama is a neonazi sympathizer.

·
Registered
13,703 Posts
Same goes for you? Know many African American neo nazis?
No, but I know African American anti-semites, barry soetoro being one, that wouldn't mind making a sizable shadow donation to any organization that would further his goals. You do remember little barry's last week in office when he stabbed the Israelis in the back three times. Actually he did it twice, he sent Kerry to the UN to deliver the third stab.

As a member in good standing of the Muslim Brotherhood, barry shows where his sentiments lie. If you study your History, you'll see that the Arabs allied themselves with the German Nazi party in Iraq and Syria 1939-1945. Don't put anything past that sneaky slime obama.

·
Registered
15,776 Posts
If our troops were not there, crap like this wouldn’t happen, and it happens a lot overseas. Japan is tired of our military wrecking their society, to name just one other foreign country our military has zero business in.
A few minutes searching online for troop numbers in overseas bases, of which there are in excess of 800 bases, would reveal to taxpayers the extent of the mission creep the Pentagon has undertaken, none of which is Constitutional because no U.S. Congress has explicitly authorized them to be located where they are. Congress does not have the authority to pass off their war declaration powers to the Executive! I repeat: Congress does not have the authority to pass off their war declaration powers to the Executive!
I will say it plain and simple: if you support the Constitution you cannot support our troops stationed overseas or fighting un-Constitutional wars of choice of the President’s bidding.
R/Griff

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Let the same men he is trying to sell out handle it, sharks have to eat too...

Reactions: jgriffin1988

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Betrayal of ones fellow soldiers. This fellow deserves nothing less than the most severe punishment allowed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts