Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Excerpt...

“We’re not taking anyone’s legal guns, we’re just changing the law so the guns are illegal and then we will take them.”

·
Premium Member
14,373 Posts
Attorney General Janet Reno declared that the “first and foremost” reason she approved the final FBI assault at Waco was that “law-enforcement agents on the ground concluded that the perimeter had become unstable and posed a risk both to them and to the surrounding homes and farms. Individuals sympathetic to Koresh were threatening to take matters into their own hands to end the stalemate and were at various times reportedly on the way.”
Janet Reno. The scourge and Scrooge of American Justice and Freedom. I despise her. A true female airdale if there ever was one IMO. She didn't like motorcycle clubs much either.

·
Premium Member
14,373 Posts
Hope and pray all you want, confiscation is coming.
We Will Not Comply. Molon Labe. Liberty or Death . I'd rather die free than live on my knees.

I hope I've made my point clearly.

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
James Bovard of the Future of Freedom Foundation summarizes our government’s past, current and future efforts to confiscate all firearms from the American populace:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/02/james-bovard/gun-seizures-could-lead-to-civil-war/
Hey Griff,

For those that think the LEO/Military would not enforce the HOPLOPHOBE'S laws.........

Would suggest a reading of the Bonus March to be in order....:banghead:

The criminal element we entertain in Gov't now..........is plain mind boggling. Folks making $200K/yr being worth $80 to $500 MILLION! After just a few short years of collecting BRIBES! :banghead:

The current crop of bribe takers brag shamelessly on how many BABIES they MURDER every year.

Seems to me........that BABIES are the most defenseless of our CITIZENS! Who deserve the highest level of PROTECTION humanly possible. (you know, LIFE/LIBERTY/PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS)

The hoplophobes want to dis arm us.............so as to MURDER us.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, Mark, that pretty much sums up the end-game of the centralization of POWER & CONTROL over the American people by Washington, D.C., and, to a lesser extent, our state legislatures.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Traditional American and Christian values teach us to avoid confrontation and hostility.
The Leftist does not have these restraints.

As a result, conservative for the last 70 years have been "compromising" (read: "giving up") tangible rights to appease Leftists.

The Leftist comes to the table with nothing but the hot air of his demands.
He chooses When, Where and What to attack and blindsides the conservative.

As a "compromise" to ease hostilities, the conservative gives up something tangible (bump stocks) and the Leftist leaves the table with more than he came with.

A slice a day... and soon they have the entire loaf.

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Yes, Mark, that pretty much sums up the end-game of the centralization of POWER & CONTROL over the American people by Washington, D.C., and, to a lesser extent, our state legislatures.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts