Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me an my wife just relocated to colorado. Just wonderin if there was some other m.o. Members around here. We are near salida. Surely is some beautiful country out here.

Reactions: 444GunSlinger2

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome to Colorado Cap. There's plenty of good deer and elk hunting nearby. Also great scenery and good people.
Be sure to try Grimo's restaurant in poncha springs, pretty good italian food.

Regards

Reactions: capt greg

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Lucky couple for sure. Too many grandkids at arm's reach here to ever move for us, but that's the only thing that keeps us in IL for sure. We dream of what you now have every day.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I have my sights on Montana!

·
Banned
457 Posts
welcome to MO,

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone... Wish I had came out here 30 years ago.. But... It's never too late!.. Gonna be breaking out the fly rod this week..

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
It sure is a beautiful place to live. I lived Out there back in the early 70's. I loved it. I always wanted to retire there but did not make it for one reason or another. Best of luck to you in your new home. Colo is a great place to hunt. There are a lot of elk in your area. deer too.

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
I put in some vacation time in Colorado back in the seventies. I had some friends that lived out there who have since moved to Nebraska, for some reason.

My only beef was there seemed to be only two seasons, Winter and July.

Mike T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.