Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An old adage says "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it" or something to that effect.Old age glitch..
Prior to WW II we sold our scrap steel to the Japs who in turn gave it back to us free, in forms we had not expected..Now we are selling it ALL to the Chinese,who are the strongest Commie Nation in the world,who said years ago they would destroy us.Well folks they were sold the tecnology for ICBM rockets by our great president CLINTON to line his own pockets. The other day it was reported that Putin has headed back to the days of Stalin with all power seated in the Kremlin.He has kicked out the Goveners of the states and appointed his own henchmen to take over. So where does that set with our well being??You had better take language lessons in Chinese because they have strong footholds in South America and more are intermingling within our midst as this is written.Look around you..Did you know that China is a MAJOR player in the Panama Canal Zone??Given to PANAMA byCARTER for a tidy sum. It is well known around the world that America has the best politicians MONEY CAN BUY. Which do YOU trust?? ME NONE..I'm READY..modoc

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hey, I just ordered a Smith-Corona 1903A3. I don't know if it will be any good against an ICBM, but it will work against ???.

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
modoc, Are you really ready??????.........................................Marko

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah,I'm ready to find a horazonal mine shaft in Nevada and inhabite it for the duration.One big problem arises,where to find a suitable supply of water.Coyotes and Jack rabbits abound so meat will be easy.No Pepsi or beer??Heck forget the whole thing,I guess I'll hafta stand and fight. Would like to kid more but it is a real threat..Too real.

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
Sorry bro but china is not a homeland threat, it is a logistical nightmare for china to get people here to fight, nukes are a different issue. We have a bigger problem with "other" people that are already here and breeding like rats, plus all this dumbing down of America and making white people
look stupid in all the commercials thats on tv, trust me with the blacking of America taking place we have more then enough problems right here to waste ammo on..................................................................Marko

·
Registered
688 Posts
Wo ijing hui shuo jungwen (putonghua). Keshi, wo ye yo hen duo zidan. :wink:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
China does not want use anymore than we want them,also they are changing into a semi Capitalist society.

·
Registered
455 Posts
IntrepidWizard said:
China does not want use anymore than we want them,also they are changing into a semi Capitalist society.
If you read the Book of Revelation ... You will find out what the Russians and the Chinese, are going to do.

The Empire of the North, is Russia. The Empire of the East, with it's 200,000,000 million man army is China. Incidentially China has bragged that they can field a 200 million man army.

Since China took over Tibet, they have been building military quality roads through the Hymalayan Mountains, to Turkey and Iran. They need the oil, and they will eventually take it by force.

Don't believe me? Wait and see!

Bill

·
Registered
288 Posts
Starrbow said:
Sorry bro but china is not a homeland threat, it is a logistical nightmare for china to get people here to fight, nukes are a different issue. We have a bigger problem with "other" people that are already here and breeding like rats, plus all this dumbing down of America and making white people
look stupid in all the commercials thats on tv, trust me with the blacking of America taking place we have more then enough problems right here to waste ammo on..................................................................Marko
The Mexico/American border has been called "porous," lately, as a description of how easy it is to get across. When people who are "Other Than Mexican" are caught (they are called OTM's) they are cited, given a court date, and released on THIS side of the border to do as they please. There are alot of them. They come from many countries, and for some reason the American people are taught that it is only Mexicans running across, and only to take the jobs that American's "don't want" to work.

As Stillwater mentioned, although I am not certain he means what I think he means, the Russian army and the Chinese army --- AS WELL AS the German army --- are going to all be helping out with law and order in the good ol' United States of America. Except it won't be.

It won't be the United States of America anymore.

This is all coming down sooner than you think, and I will look for the map of the ten different zones of the USA, which will be all kept in line by the military of other countries (according to zone), if you all aren't familiar with this plan or don't believe what I'm saying. I am pretty sure at least some of you know EXACTLY what I'm saying, and probably know alot more about it than me.

Now, why in the heck are we off fighting Iraq and I'm pretty sure soon to be attacking Iran too, we aren't exactly watching the henhouse here, are we?

ps --- Marko, I do agree with you on the "dumbing down" of Americans' part of your post, totally. We could run a whole topic on that too! I don't know what you mean, though about the "blacking" of America, or the TV making "white" people look stupid. It's all Americans, not one race or another, that are being "dumbed down" by the school system, and it's no accident.

(I don't have a TV, tho', don't like 'em, don't buy 'em, and don't know WHAT you all are watching on 'em~!)

Reactions: Gallo Pazzesco

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
What I mean by that is just watch TV for a short while and youn will see that the black race is over represented on TV vs there population, the hispanics are a larger minority and yet they are not represented at all on american TV (the spanish channels yes). So ask yourself
the simple question Why?.........................The liberal media is dumming you down about blacks and trying to get you to think they are just like you and I.
Note: that most blacks on TV are light skinned and are very articulate, not your run of the mill black, so why are we being lead to think that they are a great race?

Because in the near future we will be having one run for President or Vice Presedent and we the people need to be conditioned to think that they are just like us.
But we know better.
................................................................Marko

Reactions: Gallo Pazzesco

·
Registered
288 Posts
To Marko:

I don't have a TV and won't be watching one soon. I know that a person's intelligence has nothing to do with their race, so your statement "a run of the mill Black" would be countered by me with the question: What's the difference between a "run of the mill Black" and a "run of the mill White?"

I'm not toooo sure if you are for real or just pulling my leg, here. It's too early in the morning for me to figure out.

I responded to your first post mainly because of your statement that China is not a "mainland threat" to the USA. I believe that is incorrect.

Reactions: njcioffi

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
Intelligence my not be about Race but a lot of it comes from Culture and there culture is failing fast. All you have to do is look around the country and see our major minorities are a burden on America, most crime is done by minorities today. We the people have proped up our minorities in this country for the last 75 years to try and get them to make there life better, the more we give the farther behind they become and the less responsable they become. You see because we can not offend anyone in this country (unless your white)we cannot use the "TRUTH" to begin to correct there issues because the truth in its self would be offensive and we can't have that. The truth is our minorties lead every single negitive isuue you can think of ie: Not paying bills, insurance fraud, Rape, assualts,
killings and you can go on and on, and there only gettin worse as more and more Mexicans are coming here. I beg to ask the question when is the 60% of america going to take back its country.

Everyone says how messed up our goverment is, they want change but why wouldn't our goverment be messed up when 85% of our goverment employees are some kind of minority........theres that prop again....
Sorry but all I see is a down hill trend and not so bright of a future ahead.
..............................................................................................Marko

·
Registered
288 Posts
No, Marko, this is too much. There IS the statistic that a waaay larger percentage of the Black population ends up in jail than Whites, but a statistic does not tell you cause and effect. I have heard many stories about law-abiding Black people finding themselves pulled over, questioned, eyeballed in supermarkets more suspiciously, for no reason at all except probably racism.

Starrbow said:
Intelligence my not be about Race but a lot of it comes from Culture and there culture is failing fast. All you have to do is look around the country and see our major minorities are a burden on America, most crime is done by minorities today. We the people have proped up our minorities in this country for the last 75 years to try and get them to make there life better, the more we give the farther behind they become and the less responsable they become. You see because we can not offend anyone in this country (unless your white)we cannot use the "TRUTH" to begin to correct there issues because the truth in its self would be offensive and we can't have that. The truth is our minorties lead every single negitive isuue you can think of ie: Not paying bills, insurance fraud, Rape, assualts,
killings and you can go on and on, and there only gettin worse as more and more Mexicans are coming here. I beg to ask the question when is the 60% of america going to take back its country.

Everyone says how messed up our goverment is, they want change but why wouldn't our goverment be messed up when 85% of our goverment employees are some kind of minority........theres that prop again....
Sorry but all I see is a down hill trend and not so bright of a future ahead.
..............................................................................................Marko
What do you mean we "propped up our minorities"--? What do you think of the Indian people who were here first, living their own very different culture, are they a burden, are they irresponsible? If we could've learned to live like them instead of killing them off and trying to make them live like us, well, our planet might be in a little better shape right about now!

What makes you think more minorities commit insurance fraud, not paying bills, rape, assault, killing? Where do you get this information?

Who are the 60% of America who should take back this country? Is this about a race in particular, because, guess what, I don't think 65% of the people in this country are white (at least not anymore), if that's what you mean. I suppose I could look it up.

There is a problem with illegal immigration (not LEGAL immigration --- the ILLEGAL kind), but it is not about race. The problem isn't going to go away, either because our governmental leaders do not want to stop it, for them it is a positive thing. There are big changes coming to this country, and the disparate differences between one class of people and another are going to disappear, for the most part. (I mean "moneywise," here.)

Good, bad? Well, not good for America, not good for the United States and what it --- USED to --- stand for, because it can't stand under all the pressure and offer everything to everybody. It was never an infinite thing, here. But knowing that people put themselves above others because of their race or the class they think they were born in, well, they are going to be in for a big surprise and a very, very rude awakening. And is that part good, or bad?

I am not against Mexican people or any particular kind of people coming to this country, but the massive numbers of people coming in due to illegal immigration have weighed heavy on the USA and it is changing our country and our way of life, and America as we used to know it is passing on. Andthis is completely disregarding any terrorism issues by having people from other countries pouring unmonitored across our border, whoever thinks they're just the Mexican people?

I don't believe you are correct in what you perceive the problem to be. I am part white but not all white, what does that make me? Oh, it depends on how much money I make per year, whether I am buying my own home, or if I can say I am 75% Caucasian does that make me a minority, and part of the problem? My mother was an immigrant, does that also make me part of the problem?

I probably shouldn't even GO there with you, but there's my thoughts for what they're worth.

Reactions: njcioffi

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Missed Nomer,I just got back from survey of Level 4 prisons,San Quenten Pelican Bay and Susanville as we have a Prison in Jamestown Tuolumne Co Kaliftaxia,and the HUGE majority were Hispanic and Black--------PERIOD.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Miss Nomer said:
As Stillwater mentioned, although I am not certain he means what I think he means, the Russian army and the Chinese army --- AS WELL AS the German army --- are going to all be helping out with law and order in the good ol' United States of America. Except it won't be.
Miss Nomer:
Where did I mention Germany?

What I mean is Russia and China going into the Middle East, Israel specifically, as mentioned in the book of Revelations.

Bill

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
Understand this as long as you live in America as a law abiding citizen and respect what this country stands for I have no problem with you, black, red, green, yellow it does not matter. I'm proud to be happily married to a wonderful, smart, gorgeous "Mexican Born" lady, and she sees the same problems as I about minorities in this country. I live in the South and because of that I may be a bit biased and if I am biased then it is a product of there manufactor, not mine...................................Marko

·
Registered
288 Posts
Stillwater said:
Miss Nomer said:
Miss Nomer:
Where did I mention Germany?

What I mean is Russia and China going into the Middle East, Israel specifically, as mentioned in the book of Revelations.

Bill
Okay, Bill, I DID misunderstand what you meant. I thought maybe you meant the Chinese and Russian military coming to America, and I threw in Germany myself because of what I'd read elsewhere.

And being ignorant of this interpretation of Revelations, I thought maybe you meant that the transference of military from other countries into America was predicted.

·
Registered
288 Posts
IntrepidWizard said:
Missed Nomer,I just got back from survey of Level 4 prisons,San Quenten Pelican Bay and Susanville as we have a Prison in Jamestown Tuolumne Co Kaliftaxia,and the HUGE majority were Hispanic and Black--------PERIOD.
Thanks, Wiz ~~~ I do know racial minorities are over-represented in the prison population. What I stated earlier, about that not being an indicator of Cause and Effect, meant that these people are not over-represented in our prisons because they are more criminally-inclined than the white raced people.

This is what Marko seems to believe, and well, maybe you do too. I see the same racial bias up here in Alaska -- except it is the Indians who are all being thrown in jail, there just aren't that many Black people here, and there doesn't seem to be an issue with the Fillipino people that way . . . and it is, of course 99% due to alcohol use. Which, now that I think of it, I would have no idea how much alcohol is a factor in other parts of the country where the minority race taking up jail space is the Black race more so than the Indian race.

The criminal justice system up here seems to be very racist. Not that I think any officers in particular are racist, nor any attorneys (well, I have some more slight doubts there), or certainly not any judges, either, in my area. The crimes are alcohol related, though.

It is my opinion the criminal justice system in America is racist.

I am sorry if I got waaaay off the topic here, responding to stuff.

/Miss Nomer
was "Missed Nomer" a typo on your part, or no? :shock:

we could GIT ourselves in some trouble here :twisted:

. . . just kidding . . . .

·
Registered
288 Posts
Bee-Ess.

Support your claim.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts