Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have 4 of them that I load up before going to a range for my 2 tublar mag 22's. I always thought they work pretty well. There is one problem I found though. You rotate the top to get to the next load of the speed loader, it is knoched and you lift it a little to do this. The top is attached with a spring and it can pull out the plasitic hole it mounts to. It is easy to fix though. Just drill a small hole down below the hole that pulled out and run a bread tie through it. Attach the spring to that and it will never happen again. All in all they save a ton of time at the range and I think are worth it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures

Ole Grizz said:
I have 4 of them that I load up before going to a range for my 2 tublar mag 22's. I always thought they work pretty well. There is one problem I found though. You rotate the top to get to the next load of the speed loader, it is knoched and you lift it a little to do this. The top is attached with a spring and it can pull out the plasitic hole it mounts to. It is easy to fix though. Just drill a small hole down below the hole that pulled out and run a bread tie through it. Attach the spring to that and it will never happen again. All in all they save a ton of time at the range and I think are worth it.
Can you post a picture of what you are describing? It would help a lot. Thank you for the information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts