Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to sight and just got my 444p sweet gun just have to get out and shoot her. I live nere somerset PA.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well, I am not From the PA, but If I can ever Arrange the money to do so, The Gunsmithing School I will be going to is in Pennsylvania, so I would be using my 444 in Penn's woods. Welcome to the site, and Great gun. I certainly hope you enjoy it.

Speak to the Moderator Dawei about a Team 444 Membership too if you like.

·
Premium Member
12,567 Posts
Well, I'm originally from Pittsburgh, and my brother lives in Ford City, PA and we both shoot the 444. It's time for you to join Team 444.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already did and am member #356 thanks guys I am always picky about my guns looks and when I seen how mint this gun was I handed him my gun as trade could not be more happy about the trade as I got the deal out of the trade.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Welcome to the club. Great info here and moderately cool people as well.

·
Super Moderator
15,870 Posts
Site Admin Gunjunkie is in Belafonte, PA and he shoots a 444.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats great glad to see there are a few would be nice to meet someone to go to the range with.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Dawei said:
Site Admin Gunjunkie is in Belafonte, PA and he shoots a 444.
I moved LOL but yes I have been known to shoot a 444 at times .. ;D

at the moment though I am not shooting anything ..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If there is anyone in my area who reloads the 444 I would be interested in learning how.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I load for mine and would be happy to show how I do mine, but it will be august or so before I'll have time to do any :(. jstpa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts