Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got Skinner "Black Gold" sights?

Has anyone put a set of those on their lever-gun? Would like to see a photo if possible. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Re: Anybody got Skinner "Black Gold" sights?

They look fantastic and no I do not have them. If you look on Skinners site (there is a link to it on MO.) you will see them, again a fantastic looking sight.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts

Athanasor said:
Has anyone put a set of those on their lever-gun? Would like to see a photo if possible. Thanks in advance.
Well here is the website.

www.skinnersights.com

And yes I am looking at my guns to see how many "black gold models" I need. They are absolutely some of the coolest sights anywhere!! ;D

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts

Hey there Athanasor -- I've got one coming for my Mountie. I was toast the minute I saw one... Best regards. Wind

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I've been to the website, looking for peep sights for my new 1894c. That's where I saw the black gold version. Just wanted to see a photo of them installed on someones gun. I will be ordering them in a month or two - having decimated my discretionary bankroll in March with the 2 new Marlins and a Ruger Blackhawk.

;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Wind Now that's what I was asking. That's me. Might have to take the change bucket to the bank before Christmas this year. ;D ;D

·
Registered
553 Posts

i ordered one for my 1960 39a last week. I'm out of town but be getting home sat. hope its there. Will post a pic when i get it,

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

Wish I could use one...my eyes are scope only these days ;D Thanks again for sending me the part for my nieces gun Athanasor

·
Registered
461 Posts

According to the tracking info, the one for my 39A will be here tomorrow.
Will post pics once I get it mounted.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

I have a similar one on my 39a, it has a blued base and adjuster with a brass aperture stem. It looks real nice with a gold trigger.

I would post a pic but the camera is lost again. I don't know how she dose it but every time she goes on a trip she loses a camera. ::) At least it wasn't a gun or something else important. :eek: ;D ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts