Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walt Longmire isn’t the only crime fighter in Wyoming with a book series? Joe Pickett has one too...I wish Arizona had one!!
I discovered the book series about a year ago and was hooked from the start. I'm on book 16 now only two more to go.
Any other fans of this book series? Word is that they are looking to bring it out in movie form also.

www.howtoread.me/joe-pickett-series-in-order/

·
Registered
706 Posts
Walt Longmire isn’t the only crime fighter in Wyoming with a book series? Joe Pickett has one too...I wish Arizona had one!!
I discovered the book series about a year ago and was hooked from the start. I'm on book 16 now only two more to go.
Any other fans of this book series? Word is that they are looking to bring it out in movie form also.

www.howtoread.me/joe-pickett-series-in-order/

I have all of CJ Box’s books. Started with the Joe Pickett series, then with his other books. Amazon notifies us of a new release. Within about three days after the book’s arrival.....I’m waiting on the next book! memtb

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm listening to the audio version of Winter Kill, I think is the name. It's my second Joe Pickett book. I enjoy them very much

Reactions: MTURBO

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Like CJ Box. For Arizonia look for an author, last name Jance. She writes about Sheriff Brady in Cochise county I believe.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I've read the whole Joe Pickett series up to "The Disappeared" which I'm currently reading. I've also read all the Longmire series. I keep expecting them to run into each other on a case! :)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I just finished Out of Range yesterday afternoon and took it back to the library today and they've got my hold, In Plain Sight ready to pick up today. I'll put Free Fire and Blood Trail on hold today. They're page-turners.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My wife and are big fans. Binged through the series last year. Waiting anxiously for the next one.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have all of C J Box’s books. My wife (a Wyoming native) doesn’t like them because of the changes he made to some of the County names, or his writing style. The books aren’t perfect, but darn good reading. Though, he often gives credit to some folks about their assistance with firearms related issues....I guess you can thank someone for “bad” advice also! :wink: memtb

·
Registered
495 Posts
Another Arizona series would be the Tony Hillerman stories. All set on or about the Navajo Nation, they are a great read. His daughter (?) Anne Hillerman has picked up the series, and they too are intriguing. Ill have to check out the Joe Pickett and Sheriff Brady books, always looking for a good read.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.