Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Count me in. I bought a CZ 40B (and have yet to shoot one like this beauty) in December. I want to add it's little brother soon too.

Little brother Rami also in 40SW

Never hear a bad word about these guns from people that own them. I have read a few, but I think those people are wusses.

·
Registered
325 Posts
txpete- those are some fine looking shootin' irons you go there.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
thanks dave,I have put a zillion rd's thru the pre-b(I never really kept track :D ) and it still shoots tight groups.I bought the CZ75B and put the pre-B up and some day will hand it to my grandson.
pete

·
Premium Member
18,030 Posts
Mine's a clone, the EAA Witness, but it shoots better than I do, and feeds everything. I'm getting close to 25,000 rounds thru mine in 40 cal, it likes heavy bullets best. The first time I picked up a CZ-pattern gun I knew I'd get one, but didn't want a 9mm. The first 40 I saw went home witn me that day, in late 1990. Still have it, still shoot it a lot, still love the feel. It's my main house gun, having proven itself totally reliable. Mine is all-steel, and shows no signs of ever wearing out! :p

Papajohn

·
Registered
325 Posts
I felt very much the same way about the P-01 but it wasn't in 40SW. I told guys around the storeI work that if it came in 40 I'd buy it yesterday. Well it does now, but I've bocome acquainted with the pair in the above post so after I get the Rami I'll be done with my CZ 40s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts