Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I lived there from 1968-1996. I was a Special Operations Marine over 4 years and Navy E.O.D....I couldn’t get a CCP to save my life and I tried everything in San Diego County-“May issue!” Sheriff and his political cronies are ALWAYS anti gun....then no permit. Your rich or seriously politically connected...still a hard maybe!

Tell him to move to TN. “The Land of Shooting Stuff!”

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I had a C&R (Curio and Relic) FFL years ago. I just filled out the paperwork and mailed it in. It's not like applying for a full-on FFL where you need business hours, a place to do business, etc. It might be different these days. Especially when CA can add state and municipal restrictions.

I turned in my bound book after a year when the feds increased the yearly renewal fee to $300.

Honestly, I found no advantage to having one.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what everybody is saying. I hate the thought of my guns ending up in California myself to be honest. I have had a C&R, 03, FFL for many years. It is still $30.00 for 3 years. I didn't have to jump through hoops in PA to get or use it. I find it very beneficial.

·
Registered
14,046 Posts
Feinstein and Pelosi ARE curios and relics. Time to scrap them and recycle the raw materials.

Reactions: Ray Newman

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
"Feinstein and Pelosi ARE curios and relics."
Rob42049

Pelosi is the older of two as she is the last surviving waitress who was at the Last Supper.

·
Registered
14,046 Posts
"Feinstein and Pelosi ARE curios and relics."
Rob42049

Pelosi is the older of two as she is the last surviving waitress who was at the Last Supper.
Sport fishing is a very successful Tourist Industry in California.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I had my carry licence in Cal for years. It all depends on your location. It will probably be pricey no matter where you are at. I think I had about $300 invested in fees. I hape your son ends up in one of the more favorable jurisdictions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are no recycling options
For hazardous waste
Good luck to your Son but
Don’t come here if you enjoy
Your freedom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts