Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting the word out early, as you don't want to miss this show, if you're anywhere near the Pacific NW! Oregon Arms Collectors is puttting on their annual collector's show the 28th and 29th of August. This is a small, but very high quality gun show, with strict regulations. No non-gun related items allowed, so don't worry about tables of jerky, beanie babies, etc...
The show is attened by sellers from all over the West Coast, and even if you don't want to buy, you'll enjoy the many fine collections on display! Don't expect to see any new gun dealers either, as they also are not invited. We're not snobs, we just want people to come and enjoy a first class show.
OAC is a non profit collector's group, and this is our 50th anniversary as a NRA affiliated gun club!
It all happens in two weeks at the Jackson Armory, at the Portland, Oregon Air Guard Base, on Cornfoot Road. Directions are at the web site. Hope to see you there!
http://www.marlinowners.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=&pos=1

·
Registered
31 Posts
mm93, I think we're on schedule to make it to the show if we can find the place. I'll be bringing that Marlin '88 for you to look at too. Hoping you can tell me what it's missing, if anything. Regards, Woody

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Woody,
Go to the web site listed and print the map out. It will make it much easier to find! Let me know for sure if you're coming, as I'll bring the 1888 out to the show for you to see. I have downloaded the page from Brophy's book, (with parts drawing) if you would like me to email it to you in the meantime. Drop me a line if you do.
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts