Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah baby Team 45-70 is going to take it all...well...if youze guys don't send some freakin targets in! ::) ;D

I know I know it's tough I didn't send any in either and I commend those that did!

Rowdy is up first with his second entry! :eek: I'm going to give it a .502 :eek: :eek: :eek: although the final measurements will be up to Big Med and Sidespin. With irons at 50 yards!

Here's Rowdy's first target right at .500! ;D With irons at 50 yards. Holy powder burns bro! That load must be laser guided! ;)

Next is Mainecat with two entries...at the same time! Ladies and Gentlemen how bout dat! ;D
First his irons at 50 yard target at 1.886"!

And his scoped at 100 yards at 1.658"! DANG! :eek:

Ridgerunner 665 is up next with his awesome 50 yard irons target! :eek: :eek: Coming in at .908"

NOW HOW BOUT THIS! From across the pond! Making us all look bad! Hot Shot 2 with his 50 yard irons target! Coming in at 2.025"

Last one from Hot Shot 2! Thanks fof sending in another in support of the team buddy! Yep you beat your other target coming in at 1.863!!!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Re: Team 45-70 has targets!

Nice shootin' boys!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts

Thanks Lou!!! :)

Has the 'Team' challenge ended yet? ???
Sure wish we had more participants!!! :-\

Is there anyway we can we get an extension thru the end of the month? :D
Maybe even the middle of Sept? :D :D
I know there has been plenty of time already, but I'm thinking it may have come up quicker to many than anticipated.. :-\

Let me know what you all think? :)
Then we'll seek approval from the powers that be!!! ;D

I'm still gonna raffle off a personalized embroided team cap to a Team .45/70 participant (excluding me of course) ;)
So what's that leave us with?? 3 :-\ ::) ;D

·
Registered
181 Posts

Hey Lou - hope I'm not too late, just posted another Team .45/70 target to you today.

Hopefully it's marginally better than my first attempt - time will tell. :D

Anyway, just happy to try and add another target to the team's tally.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts

HotShot2,

Thank you once again!!!
We really appreciate you and all the other members who have participated in this event!!! :)

Looks like there's still a little time left!!!
GO TEAM .45/70!!! :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
:D WOO HOO!

I dunn betterer more gooderer ;D

Go TEAM .45/70 ;D ;D

Where is Team 1894?
They seem to be keeping their cards targets close to their chest :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts